I dont see any log (seems that it hangs just inside setContentView,
which is at the very beginning of the app. I know this because I am
able to debug it, and put a breackpoint in this line)
anyway, I can get this list of threads... I dont know if that's useful
somehow...
babel [Android Application]
        DalvikVM[localhost:8600]
                Thread [<3> main] (Suspended)
                        DexFile.defineClass(String, ClassLoader, int,
ProtectionDomain)
line: not available [native method] [local variables unavailable]
                        DexFile.loadClass(String, ClassLoader) line: 92
                        PathClassLoader.findClass(String) line: 175
                        PathClassLoader(ClassLoader).loadClass(String, boolean)
line: 453
                        PathClassLoader(ClassLoader).loadClass(String) line: 421
                        PhoneLayoutInflater(LayoutInflater).createView(String,
String,
AttributeSet) line: 465

PhoneLayoutInflater(LayoutInflater).createViewFromTag(String,
AttributeSet) line: 564

PhoneLayoutInflater(LayoutInflater).rInflate(XmlPullParser, View,
AttributeSet) line: 617

PhoneLayoutInflater(LayoutInflater).inflate(XmlPullParser,
ViewGroup, boolean) line: 407
                        PhoneLayoutInflater(LayoutInflater).inflate(int,
ViewGroup,
boolean) line: 320
                        PhoneLayoutInflater(LayoutInflater).inflate(int,
ViewGroup) line:
276
                        PhoneWindow.setContentView(int) line: 231
                        babel(Activity).setContentView(int) line: 1569
                        babel.onCreate(Bundle) line: 467
                        Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Activity, Bundle)
line: 1122

ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread$ActivityRecord)
line: 2104

ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread$ActivityRecord)
line: 2157
                        ActivityThread.access$1800(ActivityThread,
ActivityThread
$ActivityRecord) line: 112
                        ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Message) line: 1581
                        ActivityThread$H(Handler).dispatchMessage(Message)
line: 88
                        Looper.loop() line: 123
                        ActivityThread.main(String[]) line: 3739
                        Method.invokeNative(Object, Object[], Class, Class[],
Class, int,
boolean) line: not available [native method]
                        Method.invoke(Object, Object...) line: 515
                        ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run() line: 739
                        ZygoteInit.main(String[]) line: 497
                        NativeStart.main(String[]) line: not available [native
method]
                Thread [<13> Binder Thread #2] (Running)
                Thread [<11> Binder Thread #1] (Running)