Hi all :)
I'm trying to recompile AnimationDrawable class ( source code tooked
from android source ) but I get some errors:

private final static class AnimationState extends
DrawableContainerState {
        private int[] mDurations;
        private boolean mOneShot;

        AnimationState(AnimationState orig, AnimationDrawable owner) {
            super(orig,
owner);
<<---------- error here

            if (orig != null) {
                mDurations = orig.mDurations;
                mOneShot = orig.mOneShot;
            } else {
                mDurations = new int[getChildren().length];
                mOneShot = true;
            }
        }

It says "The constructor DrawableContainer.DrawableContainerState
(AnimationDrawable.AnimationState, AnimationDrawable) is undefined".
Any ideas how to fix it?