To access the ringtones, I recommend android.media.RingtoneManager:

http://developer.android.com/reference/android/media/RingtoneManager.html

To show a ringtone picker to the user, use the
android.intent.action.RINGTONE_PICKER intent to launch the picker as a
subactivity.

Yusuf Saib
Android
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.