Hi,

We see that if there are any xml view tags, which does not exist are
going though at compile time but fails at run time.. such as xml like
below are valid during compile time but not at run time as it is not
able to find ATableLayout

<ATableLayout android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                 android:layout_height="fill_parent"
                 android:stretchColumns="0,1,2"></ATableLayout >

Does aapi has any options to check this at compile time it self.

Also, was there any intent of doing this at run time as opposed to at
compile time. I am hoping this may have some thing to do with 3rd
party components usage etc..