Hi All,

I want to make a View which takes up part of the screen, is swipable
(swipeable?) but where each screen width section may scroll vertically
(i.e. have a different length of content from the others).

Above it there'd be a header and tabs (to give an alternative to a
swipe gesture for non-touchscreen devices).

Is creating a view that's screen width and the needed height for each
the way to go? Then make a layout that has those views in it and
panning that layout?

I searched the list, but nothing I found dealt with varying height
content across pages.

Cheers,

Alan.