i set orientation=landscape for my capture activity, which seems to
do the right thing most of the time.

every now and then however, the phone ignores it and restarts my
activity if the user rotates the phone. which they have to do,
because the camera only "works" in landscape.

not sure why this would be an intermittent type thing.

--
jason.software.particle