On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Romain Guy <romain...@google.com> wrote:

> You're not calling close() on one (or more) of your Cursor. You can
> look at the pid (713) here to see what process it occurs on.

Thanks. But for the case of implementing ContentProvider's query()
method, who should close the Cursor? The Caller of the query method?
or the ContentProvider (since it is the one creating the Cursor)

 @Override
    public Cursor query(Uri uri, String[] projection, String selection,
            String[] selectionArgs, String sortOrder) {