I want to extend  TestListActivity to do unit test.But when I try to
click one item,it report error like this:

E/AndroidRuntime(  414): Uncaught handler: thread main exiting due to
uncaught exception
E/AndroidRuntime(  414): android.content.ActivityNotFoundException:
Unable to find explicit activity class {com.android.testharness/
com.android.testharness.RunTest}; have you declared this activity in
your AndroidManifest.xml?

The error exception is generate when checkStartActivityResult report
error: IActivityManager.START_CLASS_NOT_FOUND

In onListItemClick function, the code like this:
    intent.setClassName("com.android.testharness",
                        "com.android.testharness.RunTest");
            intent.setData(Uri.parse(test));

        intent.putExtra(PERFORMANCE_TESTS, mMode);
        intent.putExtra("package", getPackageName());
        startActivity(intent);
So I think the key reason is that:com.android.testharness can't be
found, But how can I get this class or is there anything to be
configured?
Thanks!