Hi,

I'm having a little problem with a ListView scrollbar. The scrollbar
appears at the side as expected, but how do I get the scrollbar to
expand and become controllable in the same way it behaves in the
Contact list? Ideally I'd like all the Contacts list functionality for
my app - i.e. to allow me to control the scrollbar directly with a
finger and to show the first letter of the list elements you're
currently scrolled to.

Any pointers would be gratefully received,
Thanks,
Joel.