On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 11:11 PM, az9...@gmail.com <az9...@gmail.com> wrote:

> After I switched to SDK 1.5,  the Android SDK Content Loader is stuck
> when Eclipse starts.
> In my case, it is always stuck at 60%.

Interesting. Can you help me debug this? I'd like to understand where
it gets stuck.

If you're on Linux, start Eclipse from the command-line. IIRC when it
gets stuck press Control-C and it will dump a stack trace of all the
threads.

In case the Control-C trick doesn't work, e.g. if you're on Windows, I
successfully used the StackTrace tool from
http://www.adaptj.com/main/download in the past, it's a web start for
Linux, MacOS and Windows : point it to the Eclipse JVM and it will
create a stack trace of the running threads.

Please do that if you can and email me the stack trace privately (it's
quite long).

Thanks in advance
R/