The PreferenceScreen class has a bug with saving its state when it has
PreferenceScreen children in its hierarchy and you cause a screen re-
orientation with one of those PrefereceScreen children as the focused
window:

05-15 23:08:27.281: ERROR/WindowManager(4980): Activity
com.northwestradiology.ModifyPreferences has leaked window
com.android.internal.policy.impl.phonewindow$decorv...@4341fd50 that
was originally added here

This has been discussed in:

http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_frm/thread/f9719f09d92e79b9/d1f79b5ffb4348d7?lnk=gst&q=preference+leaked+window#d1f79b5ffb4348d7

But so far no viable solution has been posted.

I guess my question is this: Should I care about the Window Leaked
error, since it only appears in the LogCat and doesn't throw an error
message to the user interface?

Thanks,
Jim