Hello Xavier,

Are there any changes in the dx tool between android 1.5 - $
{android.home}\platforms\android-1.5\tools\lib\dx.jar and android 1.1
- ${android.home}\platforms\android-1.1\tools\lib\dx.jar? Based on my
experience, I believe, there are some changes in the codes, that dx
tool generates especially the codes for methods, that are defined in
superclasses and are not overriden in the successor.

At the same time, I have the feeling, that the android sdk 1.5 release
may have been released with one and the same version of the dx tool in
android 1.5 and android 1.1 folders. Can you please check this?

---
Regards,
Teodor