Hello everyone,
Recently a select few of us using the T-Mobile G1 and HTC ADP devices
have had an unforeseen incident with a modified SPL that has "bricked"
our devices.  I'm coming here looking for any help that anyone can
give.  Here is the information we managed to get thus far:

I have a non PVT device (e.g. DVT 2-1 or others) and now I cannot
enter bootloader / recovery.

This specific board/hardware seems to be the reason we can't use this
modified SPL.  Does anyone have any hardware engineering information
that would allow for a forced update that might save some of us a few
hundred dollars?  Please, any information would help!!