Once I want to put the pictures in my application, I meet this
problem.
The color presented by Android device or emulator was different from
the original png files.
I made a simple application to present the two pictures in one page
and I fetch the picture as the following link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Rj5L_x_Z1IJGfGLmZV2B7g?feat=directlink

And the following two links were the original png files:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/WJahLJ7uMRk2dA9GhYjs-Q?feat=directlink
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/0ddqAeWxd957SAVelwu_jA?feat=directlink

Can anyone explain it for me why it presented in different color??

By the way, the picture was made in 32bit colors png format.

Thanks & Regards

Tony