Im working on a widget, I'm using eclipse and windows vista 64 bit.  I
run the app in debug mode and I put a breakpoint  on the
context.startService line below but the app isn't stopping.  My widget
is displaying as expected, just showing my frame and some text saying

public void onUpdate(Context context, AppWidgetManager
appWidgetManager,
                        int[] appWidgetIds) {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                //super.onUpdate(context, appWidgetManager, appWidgetIds);
                context.startService(new Intent(context,UpdateService.class));
        }

When I am running the emulator my console gets spammed with messages
like this, even when im not in debug mode.
[2009-05-20 03:02:38 - ddms]Can't bind to local 8643 for debugger

any insight would be very appreciated!