On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 09:22, Al Sutton <a...@funkyandroid.com> wrote:

> 5) Hey presto... the device is now there :) :) :).
>
> Thanks to everyone who helped fix this.
>
> Al.

cool.

I had asked HTC if they had drivers...

their answer :-( :

"
You recently wrote us about an issue that you have encountered with your htc
To clarify your issue, you stated that: you would like to install usb driver
in Google android SDK 1.5. – Unfortunately we do not do the developer
support and we are unable to answer your question. If the above steps do not
resolve your issue, we invite you to visit the support area on our Web site.
Please go to: http://www.htc.com/www/support.aspx "
"