Hi Tom, thanks for your help

do you mean something like that: (till now i did not worked)

        Bitmap ob = BitmapFactory.decodeResource
(resources,R.drawable.mydaysminipic_td);
                                                Bitmap obm =
Bitmap.createScaledBitmap(ob, 18, 18,false);
                                                Canvas canvas = new Canvas(obm);
                                                BitmapDrawable bmd = new
BitmapDrawable(canvas);

bmd.setColorFilter(0xff00ffff,Mode.SRC_ATOP);
                                                bmd.draw(canvas);
                                                Bitmap newbit;
                                                newbit=bmd.getBitmap();

Really I came crazy with that. Finaly I just need the Solution for:

I have a Drawable and I like that all set pixels in it get another
Color and
finaly to update my widget ... for that I have to options:

updateViews.setImageViewBitmap(draws2[i + 10], newbit);  //thats what
I try now with above code

or i make it simple:  (but i miss a link)
--
Drawable dx = resources.getDrawable(R.drawable.mydaysminipic_ov);
dx.setColorFilter(0xff00ff00, Mode.SRC_ATOP);

Any Ideas to solve that. would be really great

Thanks
Chris