one observation :

Whenever I am puling a file from emulator using DDMS fileexplorer /
data/app , one process is created in which file explorer window is
continuosly refreshed and emulator remains engaged. So I could not run
any application on that instance.

   To run a new application, I have to close this emulator instance
and create a new instance again.

   What can be the problem??

Please help.

regards,