Hi Deeps,
Nice to hear that you are making progress. Are you using only the SDK, or
are you building the entire android source code? Maybe your code is not
instrumented to generate the coverage statistics and this would be why you
are getting 0% of code coverage. Are you using the emma.jar provided on the
Emma site, or the one built in Android source code??
I'll try to reproduce what you have done up to now here. I hope we can
manage to get a final solution for this matter.
BR
Felipe