On May 26, 4:00 pm, sherry <syang...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to dynamically load a jar file, then load the classes
> inside the jar. The code is simple but I keep getting ClassNotFind
> exception. The class is in the jar. How can I figure out what is
> wrong?

Two thoughts come to mind:

(1) The Dalvik VM uses its own DEX format, not Java .class files.  If
you have a Jar full of classfiles, it's not going to work.  The VM
expects to find a single "classes.dex" in a jar file.
(2) For loading classes from DEX files outside your app's APK you
probably want to use DexClassLoader (introduced in 1.5).
URLClassLoader is not really useful for loading classes.