fala70 wrote:
> I've an activity with a Runnable thread into. From a button command I
> call the camera external application. Into my thread there is a check
> for news picture file is created.
>
> Now I need to resume my activity from my run func. I tried to recall
> startActivity of my own but doesn't work. The other solution can be
> kill the current process (camera app).
>
> somebody has a solution ?

Wait for the user to press the back button.

Remember: while you were the one to launch the camera application, it's
not your phone, so the user is welcome to stay in the camera application
as long as she wants.

Only launch external applications when you are willing to give up control.

In the case of the camera, if you don't want to give up control, use the
Camera object and take the picture yourself.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Need Android talent? Ask on HADO! http://wiki.andmob.org/hado