Hi all,

Just a few days working on Android, but... I don't see this to be
"normal" (well, the Dalvik isn't but that's another subject... xD)

when i try to create a new XML file (for a layout) from eclipse, using
the android plugin, it shows up a window saying "Problem Opening Wizard
- The selected wizard could not be started", and the error comes to
show:

"The selected wizard could not be started.
  Plug-in com.android.ide.eclipse.adt was unable to load class
com.android.ide.eclipse.editors.wizards.NewXmlFileWizard.
  com.android.ide.eclipse.editors.wizards.NewXmlFileWizard"

Ok, I see the error is something missing (or failing) in the plugin...
¿any help?

thanks,
Luis.

PD: I'm working with sdk 1.5r2 on eclipse 3.4.2