Something embedding layouts inside other layouts, I mean... for example
this:

Simple list, with main options: add, remove, clear.

the view: the list, and in the bottom an EditText to introduce text, and
a button that adds that text to the list. List must scroll while
EditText and button shouldn't.

for removing elements... just tapping on them or a long tap...

I would like to see this because i'm doing this example myself to learn
and i'm having problem with the views :(