I'm not quite sure what you're asking but it seems you are not in full
understanding of Intents.

The "action" field is just a string value used with BroadcastReceivers
and their IntentFilter, it is as named, the description of what action
to take, it is not for the launching of Services or even Activities.
For this you use the class property, like so:

Intent i = new Intent();
i.setClass(context, MyService.class);
context.startService(i);
//or context.startService(new Intent(context, MyService.class));

You can also use the setComponent() and various other things but that
is the simplest way to start a Service. I hope that helps, though I
have to mention, your application design sounds very bad, 3 long
running services from app launch till terminate? This is not very
considerate of other applications, your services do not need to exist
if they are not doing anything. Also you should not rely on being told
when your application process is being shutdown, there is no guarantee
you're going to get this message.