i am actually trying to use Canvas and draw the Picture object returned from
webView to it. From my understandingI the bitmap assigned during Canvas
construction probably is used for combining all line drawing, text drawing,
and Picture obj  drawing onto it. So what I am doing is (1) Create a Canvas
obj with a Bitmap object created by me with witdth and hight of the
dimension of Picture onject.  (2) Draw the picture object to the Canvas
Object. (3)  compress the Bitmap object to JPEG format and save it to local
f/s.  I might be wrong too. I will post the codes I wrote tomorrow to let
you guys see. Thanks.