HttpClient 4 doesn't have that included anymore. The upstream project
didn't integrate it from the 3.x client.

I had to do exactly the same today. Basically I solved it by including
some additional jars:

mime4j
httpmime

This question was already on the list and there's some better explanation:

http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/msg/1ea124b384da9dc2

-- Urs