Hello,

I have an android app which I am starting to create some unit tests
for. I am testing some classes totally uncoupled from the Android
framework so I opted to use the JUnit4 library which I've added. I
also added a separate source folder, 'tst', next to the default source
folder, 'src'. The 'tst' source folder is where I will keep my test
classes.

My question is simple, how do I ensure that the compiled application
doesn't include the JUnit4 library and the classes under the 'tst'
source folder?

I tried going into "Eclipse -> Project Properties -> Java Build Path"
but I couldn't figure out what to do. :-)

Thankful for any help.

Gustav