twan wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> I think your python also does something wrong ;)
> From a normal plain old java application:
>
> public class TestApp {
>
>       public static void main(String[] args) {
>               System.out.println(new SimpleDateFormat("HH:mm").format(new Date
> (1244113800000l)));
>       }
>
> }
>
> Results in:
> 13:10
>
> Am i doing something wrong here?

Jeff's code uses gmtime(). Yours does not. I am guessing you work two
time zones to the east of UTC+0.

With respect to Android, you may wish to pass the -timezone switch to
your emulator, to tell it what time zone to emulate, since by default, I
believe it pretends it is UTC+0.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Looking for Android opportunties? http://wiki.andmob.org/hado