Hi guys,

I am trying to change the text color of the spinner list items
individually.

I would like to be able to color the top three texts black and then
the bottom four grey. This way the last items look disabled, but I
still want to be able to capture the event when they are chosen.

I haven't been able to find any documentation on how to do that.

Alternatively I would like to disable som list items, but still be
able to capture the event when they are chosen.

Thanks in advance,
JP