Hi

I have a listview, and inside I have items.
Each item is a LinearLayout with many items inside. (texts , images,
etc)
So the LinearLayout has a background image so its looks very nice.
Also I set another image with list.setSelector() so the selection is
highlighted, and I set setDrawSelectorOnTop(false) so the selector is
on the back , and its not over the texts and images.

The problem is that the image from the LinearLayout is on top of the
selected image, so the item is never highlighted.

Where should I put the background so this doesn't happen?

Thanks

Daniel