Well ... the initial post was 20 hours ago ...don't expect them to be
able to answer all posts to the list in less than a day. Also being
impatient won't help getting a fast response. You will only get posts
like this telling you to be a bit more patient...

In case this was your first post, then this post might have been
delayed a bit. this only happens to the first post to the list because
it's being moderated to keep the spam out of the list.

-- Urs