Hello,

I am reading the following URL to test a RSS parser.

http://newsrss.bbc.co.uk/rss/newsonline_uk_edition/uk/rss.xm

When using the same code on a Android HTC phone the whole resource
cannot be read. There are no exceptions being thrown. I am guessing
the rss.xml is too large to be read in?

I use a sax parser after the block of code which complains.

                try {
                        InputStream urlInputStream = null;

                        URL url = new URL("http://newsrss.bbc.co.uk/rss/
newsonline_uk_edition/uk/rss.xml");

                        BufferedReader buff = new BufferedReader(new
InputStreamReader
(url.openStream()));

                        String line = buff.readLine();
                        System.out.println(line);