Thanks for the advice. I see what you mean about the array.. All i
would do is loop the array and if there is internet connection it
would send every cycle and remove from array, if not just keep adding
to array until it has. As long as the time the location was taken it
will be ok with my PHP front end.

The activity and running in the background is well above my head....

I would normally persiverar until I have created it mysel whilst
learning on the way but I have hands full developing the main app. Is
any one interested in this project ?