hello,
Hope you are doing well, Do you want to outsource work of this application?
We can help you to develop this application within short duration.

We are a core technical team who works on various mobile platforms. We
provide end to end solutions and services for mobile technologies such
as J2ME, iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows Mobile.

Team,
Software Buzz.
software.b...@gmail.com
"Profound to deliver Quality Software Solutions & Services"