Attempting to port RDP to Android ... saw someone had started this,
Desktoid/Connectoid, but that effort seems to have stopped .. and I
need this function immediately.   I have initial screen image of the
Desktop displayed (with some local Android GUI expert's help) on the
Android as a Bitmap.

There are several calls that RDP does which I can not find equivalents
in the Android GUI.   Those in the subject and others:

drawGlyph, setClip, Cursor,  IndexColorModel, etc.

Just to get the initial image was not without considerable effort ...
"little" things like which Bitmap.Config was used was key ... seems it
requires Bitmap.Config.RGB_565  (others did not work, and without
understanding as to why ?).

Willing to partner with any experts out there to get this completed.
Think it a very useful utility.

Of course, we need to have real ENTERPRISE WPA (even iPhone has this
out of the box) to really make this complete (instead of doing it on
emulator only :-)

Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide.
Kirk Beaty
kirkbe...@gmail.com