Hi,

Is it possible to store strings values in multiple files? Eg,
strings.xml, strings1.xml, strings2.xml etc.

I do not mean localized versions of the same file - those multiple
files should contain different string ids in the same language, so in
code they would be refered like:

R.strings1.my_string_1
R.strings1.my_string_2
R.strings2.my_string_3
etc.

So, "strings1", "strings2", "strings3" would be a kind of namespace
for them.

Or, another way is to have multiple R classes inside one project,
which would deal with different stringsXXX.xml files.

Like, currently we can refer to "my.name.space.R" and to "android.R"
at the same time, so is it possible to have:

android.R
my.name.space1.R
my.name.space2.R
etc