Anything in the com.android.* package is a private API and you should not
rely on it as it could break in a future update.

Evan Charlton

On Jun 24, 2009 10:17 AM, "Shibbs" <shibu.deva...@gmail.com> wrote:

Frankly speaking I don't know nor I have any evidence - Got this
permission over the net, tried it in my app and it works.
Do we go by the age old google saying that: "If its not documented
then probably not use it as it would be removed in future SDK version"

On Jun 24, 6:58 pm, Mark Murphy <mmur...@commonsware.com> wrote: > Shibbs
wrote: > > After a little...
http://github.com/android/platform_packages_apps_browser/blob/0cb2af7...