Hi,

I have this query which gets all people in Contacts:

// Get a cursor with all people in Contacts
Cursor c = getContentResolver().query(People.CONTENT_URI, null, null,
null, null);

But how can I filter out some result based on GROUP value?

I was thinking of using the ' String selection, String[]
selectionArgs' argument in the query, but I can't since the Database
of the is like this, It does not has GROUP as its column:

CREATE TABLE people (_id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY
AUTOINCREMENT,_sync_account TEXT,_sync_id TEXT,_sync_time
TEXT,_sync_version TEXT,_sync_local_id INTEGER,_sync_dirty INTEGER NOT
NULL DEFAULT 0,_sync_mark INTEGER,name TEXT COLLATE LOCALIZED,notes
TEXT COLLATE LOCALIZED,times_contacted INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT
0,last_time_contacted INTEGER,starred INTEGER NOT NULL DEFAULT
0,primary_phone INTEGER REFERENCES phones(_id),primary_organization
INTEGER REFERENCES organizations(_id),primary_email INTEGER REFERENCES
contact_methods(_id),photo_version TEXT,custom_ringtone
TEXT,send_to_voicemail INTEGER,phonetic_name TEXT COLLATE LOCALIZED);

Thank you for any help.