Thanks for that example az. Sorry to say it's not quite what I am
looking for.

I've come across that example in my searching Mark. However, I seem to
have some difficulty getting it to play nicely with the way the rest
of the program has been written to this point. I feel confident that
inflation is the way to go, but just have to get it to gel.

Thanks for all the help.