I'm trying to use an external library packaged in one JAR file
(openRDF Sesame 2.2.4 [1]). As suggested in this group, I first added
the JAR to a new folder in my project, then added it to the Java build
path via the project properties in Eclipse. Now I could already use
the classes from the library in my source code without getting any
errors. I also added the line <uses-library
android:name="org.openrdf" /> to the manifest file inside
<application>.

The problem is that as soon as I try to run the app, I get an
installation error (INSTALL_FAILED_MISSING_SHARED_LIBRARY)  on the
console and I'm told (via logcat) that my package "requires
unavailable shared library org.openrdf".

Where's my mistake?

Thanks,
Max

[1]