Thanks.

Actually, I found another solution. In the android_sdk tools/lib
directory I replaced swt.jar by the 64 bits version of swt.jar. Then,
there's 4 .so files in that directory with the number 3236 in it (that
depends on the version of swt that's included in the distribution,
different versions of the sdk may have files with different numbers).
Replace those by the same files with the number 3448 in it - again, a
different version of SWT may have a different number. Make sure it's
the files from the 64 bits SWT. These files are in the SWT.jar.

SWT.jar can be downloaded from www.eclipse.org/swt.