hi all,

I try to recived rtsp or mms audio stream for a long time,
simply use the code to recive audio stream:

myPlayer1.setDataSource("mms://....");
myPlayer1.prepare();
myPlayer1.start();

I search for this topic for all discussions,
and get some conclusions from all discussions:

(a) sdk 1.1 not support for stream but sdk 1.5 could.

(b) someone says stream can't work on the emulator because the
firewall issue.But in fact,my computer without firewall,and i also try
in the htc G1 mobile but still can't work!(sdk 1.1)

(c)almost everyone got the same error from "prepare()" function.the
error message from "adb logcat" i post bellow

E/PlayerDriver(  542): Command PLAYER_SET_DATA_SOURCE completed with
an error or info PVMFErrNotSupported
E/MediaPlayer(  741): error (1, -4)

can someone or android engineer give some tips?
because i search for this topic long time,and no answer,no one can
success.

thanks a lot.