Hmmm... that's why I can't see the deletePackage method when I type
getPackageManager(). What do you mean I need to launch the uninstaller
activity? Is that the uninstaller app when you go to Settings/
Applications/ManageApplications in the phone??

If that's the case, is it not possible yet to uninstall apps using our
own applications?

Is there a way or code to just redirect to the ManageApplications
window using my application?