You can create your class that will extend from ImageView.
at some point store a Drawable of the small image as an instance
variable.

overwrite
public void onDraw(Canvas canvas){
  super.onDraw(canvas);
  mDrawable.setBounds(0, 0, drawableWidth, drableHeight);
  mDrawable.draw(canvas);
}

This will draw your smaller image (mDrawable), in the top left corner.