Hello,

In my app I have AutoCompleteTextView and "search" button.
When user clicks "enter" or "search" an Intent is fired and new
Activity is started.
But in that "new" Activity SoftInput should be invisible, so I make
((InputMethodManager)getSystemService
(INPUT_METHOD_SERVICE)).hideSoftInputFromWindow(this.getCurrentFocus
().getWindowToken(), InputMethodManager.HIDE_NOT_ALWAYS);

But when user clicks BACK and returns to activity with form he is
unable to show soft input back by touching AutoCompleteTextView. He
mus use trackball to select "search" button and than touch ACTextView.

Bud when he is in "form" activity first time, shows soft input by
touching AutoCompleteTextView and presses BACK button he is able to
show soft Input by touching field.

How can I hide soft input "correctly" (so it can be shwed back in
intuitive way?) or hide it like BACK button does?

Regs,

Skyman