Christine wrote:
> What if you have the listview load the images from a hashmap, and have
> a separate process fill the hashmap in the background?

That's effectively what I'm doing, but you still need to tell the
ListView when images are ready to be loaded out of the HashMap. That's
for the case where the ListView is trying to display one of the images
but does not have it yet, substituting some placeholder instead until
the image is downloaded.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Need Android talent? Ask on HADO! http://wiki.andmob.org/hado