Hi,

I keep getting the above error when I try to integrate the calendar
gdata api with my android application. In particular, it says

Could not find class com.google.gdata.data.calendar.CalendarEventFeed,
referenced from method
com.google.gdata.client.calendar.CalendarService.declareExtensions

The funny thing is the jar file that contains CalendarService also
contains CalendarEventFeed, so I'm wondering why one class can be
found but not the other?!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Neha.