Hi Mark,

Thanks for the response.

Mark wrote:
>If you are trying to make a separate installable application, remove all
>>functionality from the code that relies upon classes not in the SDK.

Yes that's exactly what I am trying to do.

As suggested, If i remove all the internal api calls (mentioned in my
previous mail), I may have to compromise / even break some of the
functionality of Contacts app.

I am trying to add more features to the existing contacts app, without
loosing any of existing contacts functionality. Is it possible?
Well this is what my intended direction, where I am heading, without
knowing if that is possible.

Thanks,
Shibbs