or you can always use 'adb logcat' from your console.

sent from my G1

On Jul 17, 2009 6:09 AM, "Roman" <roman.baumgaert...@t-mobile.com> wrote:

I noticed the same after doing testing for a longer time. Normally I
connect and disconnect my test phones and after a certain time the
DDMS shows only one line.

I assume that this is a bug in DDMS. So far the only way to get this
resolved is to restart Eclipse and have the device connected. Then
DDMS is able to pickup correctly the logcat again.

--
Roman Baumgaertner
Sr. SW Engineer-OSDC