Hi
How to trace the HTTP requests/responses e.g. by using Wireshark?
I am using soap web services i want tocheck wheather the soap request
from the web service sis going properly or not
this is my code

//CALL the web service method
        SoapObject request = new SoapObject(NAMESPACE, METHOD_NAME);
        SoapSerializationEnvelope envelope = new
SoapSerializationEnvelope(SoapEnvelope.VER11);

        envelope.setOutputSoapObject(request);
        AndroidHttpTransport androidHttpTransport = new
AndroidHttpTransport(URL);
        androidHttpTransport.setXmlVersionTag("<?xml version=\"1.0\"
encoding=\"UTF-8\"?>");

        try
          {

           androidHttpTransport.call(SOAP_ACTION, envelope);
           // Get the SAOP Envelope back and the extract the body

           SoapObject resultsRequestSOAP = (SoapObject)
envelope.bodyIn;

    //       Vector XXXX = (Vector) resultsRequestSOAP.getProperty
("getRating");

      Log.d("isizzle",resultsRequestSOAP.toString());

          }

I neee the Xml response from the server but non xml format i am
getting how to check this request and response using Wireahark or any
other process.

Thnaks a lot in advance